• Since the beginning of the year we have seen and treated 615 patients; of which 3 were referred to the Clinic, 3 to the Hospital and 1 to a GP.
• We are currently networking with 5 colleges who have allocated their students to conduct practical studies at our Medical centre.
• Since this have been successful, next year we will commence with the training of the 2nd and 3rd year students- from Zimeleni College.
• One of the ways in which students gain experience is by joining me in my morning rounds.
• A common diagnosis is hypertension (silent killer) together with diabetes.
• We see many patients from the surrounding areas who come in for HIV testing and counselling, we then refer them to the clinics for further treatment.